What You'll Get
- A personal one to one phone consultation with me prior to your event, so I can truly understand what you want to achieve and how I can help make it happen.
- Exposure for you event through my social channels and lists, including a listing on The Culture Guy site and an SEO link through to your event site.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A bespoke, professionally prepared, exciting and focussed presentation delivering the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A post event follow-up call with me, to find if there is anything else we can do to help you continue to make your event memorable to your audience.
About The Culture Guy™
Ben has really helped our team to understand themselves and each other. Super-helpful structure, process and tools, and Ben is an immensely likeable, knowledgeable and helpful guy. We’ll be doing a lot more with him, both internally at Ninety, and beyond with our clients where we want to help build effective insurance innovation teams.
I've known Ben since 2001. Technically, he's the type of guy who who you can rely on to know how something works and whether it's the right solution to follow. Leaders listen to him. Creatively, he has enough passion and nouse to start a revolution and change the world for the better. Cultures have changed because he's been part of it. Personally, I trust him unequivocally. He inspires me to be a better person. Hire him!
Having met Ben in a previous role at Newcastle College, I was impressed by his customer focus. As someone in a technical role, his focus on making things better for the end user improved various systems and products in that role. I was lucky enough to then spend time working closely with Ben developing Twistan. His technical expertise, business acumen and dedication to improvement are what sets Ben apart from others and it was a pleasure to work with him.
Choosing only 3 top attributes for Ben is very difficult. I would state that Ben achieves great results, works well in any team. His ability to communicate expertise is superb. Working well to help us define a brief he then met that brief with results that exceeded expectations.
I worked with Ben on the development of an online regional skills portal. Ben was asked to support the project group in an advisory capacity, to lend his technical knowledge and understanding of Higher Level Skills Providers in the North East. Ben is extremely knowledgeable but most importantly, he can relate technical solutions to individuals who don't come from a technical background. Highly recommended!
Ben is a pleasure to work with and had a real impact at NCG. He is not only excellent technically but also someone who is highly creative and forward-thinking. Combined with the ability to develop intimate customer understanding and apply this to innovative developments that deliver real outcomes, Ben will be an asset to any business. I would not hesitate to recommend him.
Most Requested Topics
- Defining what culture truly is and why in the 21st century it's the most important consideration for organisational leaders.
- Five very simple questions every organisation has to answer to start building an effective culture.
- The key components of an organisational purpose (the foundation of culture) and how to go about codifying organisational purpose.
- The 5 dysfunctional behaviours of team and how to avoid them to build a thriving culture.
- Full with inspiring stories and challenging examples of organisations building fantastic cultures and the impact it has on those businesses.
- Examine and understand the state of global business at the start of the 21st Century, why a paradigm shift is occurring and how to keep up.
- How to define, articulate and codify your organisational purpose (mission, values and vision) and why it needs to be the cornerstone of your organisation.
- how does your purpose impact your partners and stakeholders - employees, suppliers, customers and investors.
- Find out how to use your purpose to mobilise your 'customer sales force', get free word of mouth marketing.
- Discuss the need to have a triple bottom line and why simple CSR is no longer enough.
Had enough of politics and hidden agendas stopping your organisation achieve greatness?
Do you want to stop your people complaining and create massively high performing teams?
Do want to have more time and have to spend less time managing people?
Every organisation has a culture. Whether it’s explicitly articulated or organically develops over time, every organisation has a set of rules and values that influence and define the way people behave. It affects every part of your company, from the meetings to the decor, from the people you hire to the profits you make.
WHY ARE YOU SPENDING SO LITTLE TIME ON GETTING IT RIGHT?
If you want running your team or your organisation to be easier with fewer politics and no hidden agendas then you need to get your culture in order and this book could just save your organisation!
Get it on Amazon today >
What People Say
"...I’d highly recommend it, even if you already feel like you have a grasp on approaches like this one."
"...it could revolutionise a start-up or turn around a failing organisation."
"Well worth reading...it's succinct and to the point. Recommended!"
How can I help?
Let me know when your event is and what content you are looking for and I'll give you a call to discuss availability and pricing.