The Culture Guy's
Most Requested Topics
Culture: How to build high performing teams!
- Defining what culture truly is and why in the 21st century it's the most important consideration for organisational leaders.
- Five very simple questions every organisation has to answer to start building an effective culture.
- The key components of an organisational purpose (the foundation of culture) and how to go about codifying organisational purpose.
- The 5 dysfunctional behaviours of team and how to avoid them to build a thriving culture.
- Full with inspiring stories and challenging examples of organisations building fantastic cultures and the impact it has on those businesses.
Purpose, Values & Vision Development
- Examine and understand the state of global business at the start of the 21st Century, why a paradigm shift is occurring and how to keep up.
- How to define, articulate and codify your organisational purpose (mission, values and vision) and why it needs to be the cornerstone of your organisation.
- how does your purpose impact your partners and stakeholders - employees, suppliers, customers and investors.
- Find out how to use your purpose to mobilise your 'customer sales force', get free word of mouth marketing.
- Discuss the need to have a triple bottom line and why simple CSR is no longer enough.
- How to get everyone to come to work excited, energised and bringing their 'A' game.
- How to free up your time and no longer be a slave to your business.
- Discover the four things you need to do to continue to grow your business without the stress and without stealing more of your time.
- Get focused, inspire your team, get rid of politics and easily get everyone pulling in the same direction.
What people are saying
About The Culture Guy™
The Service Desk Institute
I invited Ben to speak at the SDI 2019, annual conference and he was enthusiastic, professional and easy to work with right from the beginning. Ben really got stuck in by sharing blogs and social media posts about his session prior to the conference. His session at the conference was well attended and the feedback I received from attendees was super! I think culture hits the nail on the head for anyone who works in a team, across all industries. Thanks Ben it was great meeting you and I would love to work with you again in the future
Director of ONLE Networking
Before meeting Ben, culture wasn't an element of business that I put too much value on. I knew it existed but if I'm totally honest, I didn't realise just how important it was. To get the culture of your business right from day one is vital. How can you expect to grow your business with the right people if they don't share the same culture and values with you? Sounds obvious but until you sit down with Ben and discuss your vision, values and culture, you really won't realise how necessary it is. With Ben's help we have managed to get all our ideas out of our head (even the common sense ones), onto paper and next steps will be to produce a document that we can share with the whole organisation. What better way to make sure we are all on board and working towards a shared goal.
The Property Recruitment Company
We worked with Ben over the course of several months and saw exponential change in our company in many ways. The ideas he brought were easily implemented and created immediate changes for the better. Six months ago, company culture was not even ranked in reasons to work at our company, and in the most recent review, it was nearly unanimous that company culture was now the best reason. Not only that, but we are on track to have our best quarter and month in the six years since our company was founded, all this immediately following our work with Ben. Chance? I think not. This guy knows what he is talking about.
Ben has really helped our team to understand themselves and each other. Super-helpful structure, process and tools, and Ben is an immensely likeable, knowledgeable and helpful guy. We’ll be doing a lot more with him, both internally at Ninety, and beyond with our clients where we want to help build effective insurance innovation teams.
Benjamin Drury, The Culture Guy™
What You'll Get
- A personal one to one phone consultation with me prior to your event, so I can truly understand what you want to achieve and how I can help make it happen.
- Interviews, videos, marketing collateral and books to send out and offer in emails and social marketing as required.
- Exposure for you event through my social channels and lists, including a listing on The Culture Guy site and an SEO link through to your event site.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A bespoke, professionally prepared, exciting and focussed presentation delivering the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A post event follow-up call with me, to find if there is anything else we can do to help you continue to make your event memorable to your audience.
Build on Purpose TV
Get in touch and
How can I help?
Let me know when your event is and what content you are looking for and I'll give you a call to discuss availability and pricing.