SITS – The Service Desk & IT Support Show, is Europe’s leading event for IT Service Management and Support professionals. The next event takes place on 1-2 May 2019 at our new home ExCeL London. Over 3,700 IT decision makers will attend to meet the teams from the top industry vendors, keep up with the latest trends in over 60 seminars and world-class keynotes, and network with their professional peers. There is nowhere else in Europe that you can meet so many IT Service Management suppliers face-to-face, plus attend education and training seminars all for FREE.
The Session and Resources
Build Culture & Increase Revenue
- Defining what culture truly is and why in the 21st century it's the most important consideration for organisational leaders.
- Five very simple questions every organisation has to answer to start building an effective culture.
- The key components of an organisational purpose (the foundation of culture) and how to go about codifying organisational purpose.
- The 5 dysfunctional behaviours of team and how to avoid them to build a thriving culture.
- Full with inspiring stories and challenging examples of organisations building fantastic cultures and the impact it has on those businesses.
Send me any questions