RISE TO THE
RISE TO THE
Stand up, speak up and do what you know you can do - think differently, create boldly and change the world.
MON 8th - FRI 12th NOV 2021
“Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you.”
LEGACY IMPACT CHALLENGE
Calling all 40+ founders, business owners and entrepreneurs!
The Legacy Impact Challenge is a 5 day programme that dares you to stand up and be counted and set out a plan to make a difference, make an impact and leave a better world for those that come after us.
Join me free to define the world you want to help build, understanding the big problems where you can have an impact and innovating to create solutions that you can implement through your business to build a better, fairer world and truly leave your mark.
WHAT'S THE POINT
- Focus & Traction. Having an impact can seem an impossible task in the big wide world of today. We no longer compare ourselves to those around us, we compare ourselves to the best of the best. The 5 day challenge will help to bring perspective and focus and allow you to overcome inertia and get started on something meaningful.
- Clarity & Feeling. Articulating what we experience and feel in words that connect with others on a deep level is difficult to do, especially for business leaders who are taught to always talk professionally. This challenge will being clarity and the perfect words to describe what you want to achieve and allow you to connect with others in your tribe. However people interact with you, they will intuitively feel what you are about and what you stand for.
- Accountability & Motivation. The five days will cover defining the global issues that you want to impact, innovating and describing the outcomes, the process of innovating potential sustainable and effective solutions to the big issues and even designing your initial MVP to start building. All in 5 packed days of challenge, excitement and drive with like minded world-changers.
WHAT'S THE AGENDA
The commitment needed for the challenge is 20 minutes a day to attend the daily call and whatever time you want to give to reflect on the daily question and complete each day's simple task.
- Day 1. Let’s talk about the big issues and where you want to have an impact.
- Day 2. Let’s redefine the world we want to see.
- Day 3. Let’s innovate. Let’s come up with real fixes to the issues we see. Let’s be part of the solution.
- Day 4. Let’s narrow down the possible solutions and get some help on choosing a direction to go.
- Day 5. Let’s design our MVP (minimal viable product) and build an action plan to get people using our MVP.
WE SELECT THE RIGHT APPLICANTS
COMPLETE THE FORM TO APPLY
Part of the application process is a one to one call to discuss what you want to get out of the challenge, which allows me to tailor the challenge to your needs and also ensures the challenge is right for you.
The 5-day challenge starts on 8th November.
Can't make the November Challenge? Join the next one on
MONDAY 10TH JANUARY 2021.
Send us your details and we'll let you know when the next challenge launches.
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Check What Our Clients
Say About us
If you are interested in company culture and looking for a great speaker look no further - Ben is brilliant. There is a reason he is called the 'Culture Guy' - he knows his stuff. He spoke recently at the North East Professional Speaking Association for which I am President and booker - I highly recommend Ben for his quality content, his ability to engage an audience and that amazing voice!
PSA North East President
What Benjamin can do for you in such a short space of time is astonishing. I saw Ben speak at an event and was impressed with the quality of his content and delivery. I then had a one-to-one session where he was able to help me articulate my mission, vision and values in a very short space of time. What Benjamin can do is magic! I highly recommend him.
Founder, Curiousity Marketing
Everyone and certainly every business needs a bit of Ben aka The Culture Guy in their life. Ben's been a fabulous asset to us as he's sculpted lots of our thoughts and ideas into what is now our brand's culture and values. An instrumental document for the growth of our business. As well as all of that, Ben's just a blimmin' nice chap and an awesome human being
Founder, Yellow Tuxedo
Ben’s culture strategy was a game-changer for us, aligning our values to our recruitment strategy has made us really focus on getting the right franchisees into our team. It also really helped us to focus on who we are and who we want to be as a brand. Highly recommend!
My VIP Card
A masterpiece delivered with aplomb. He had a great rapport with the delegates and his communication skills are second to none.
Managing Director at Far North
Not only does he know his stuff, he’s an absolute expert at what he does and working with him has transformed my business and came just at the right as our team continues to expand.
Managing Director at Mr Digital
My colleagues and I were very impressed with his professionalism and ability to go above and beyond. I would 100% recommend booking Ben as a speaker.
Founder/Director at Consortium Marketing
I recently attended Ben’s workshop, Creating a Culture to Scale up. Absolutely loved it. An absolute must for all business owners and managers.
Founder at Nurture Company Health
Really cannot recommend him highly enough. Any business owner, whatever the size should to talk to Ben. You will be so glad you did, and so will your staff and customers.
Sara Walker ACSI
Director at Claass Financial Planning.
Thanks to Ben’s engaging manner, the online workshop was just as effective as a face to face meeting I would recommend Ben wholeheartedly – a really good guy to know.
Director at PAC Copywriting
Our culture creates a feeling of community and belonging. When you can sell based on a feeling, you are working with something very powerful. The Culture Guy has helped us understand that feeling and most importantly, translate that into everything we do and communicate.
Founder/Director at ONLE Networking