Developing a unique culture to drive performance and success
The purpose of this workshop is to help attendees develop strong, authentic culture for an organisation. The workshop will take delegates through a process of defining an inspiring purpose and a desired culture, along with techniques to implement and integrate the associated values and behaviours throughout an organisation in successful culture change programme to create an organisation that customer and employees love.
Culture = Strategy
Benefits of Attending
Clear direction for simpler decisions.
Higher productivity & Lower staff turnover.
Less time and effort to manage team.
Happier, more engaged employees.
Simple tools to implement culture and behaviour change in teams.
Increased revenue and easier growth.
The workshop runs over two days, but can be run at different times or choose one of the days as needs require.
We can tailor the workshop for your specific requirements but would recommend a minimum of 4 people to get the best experience.
This is a hands on workshop with a large practical element so we would not recommend having more than 15 people.
Inside the learning
- Discover what culture truly is.
- Explain why culture is so important and the impact it has on productivity and performance.
- Examine current organisational culture and related performance implications.
- Designing the desired purpose and culture – Mission, Values and Vision..
- Test defined culture amongst colleagues.
- Examine current processes and procedures and discuss the impact on behaviours and values.
- Rewrite processes and procedures to drive required new cultural behaviours.
- Examine current cultural voice and discuss the impact it has on perception of organisation.
- Redefine voice to reinforce and reflect newly defined behaviours and values.
- Develop an implementation action plan.
Benjamin Drury, The Culture Guy™
What You'll Get
- A personal one to one phone consultation with me prior to your event, so I can truly understand what you want to achieve and how I can help make it happen.
- Interviews, videos, marketing collateral and books to send out and offer in emails and social marketing as required.
- Exposure for you event through my social channels and lists, including a listing on The Culture Guy site and an SEO link through to your event site.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A bespoke, professionally prepared, exciting and focussed presentation delivering the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A post event follow-up call with me, to find if there is anything else we can do to help you continue to make your event memorable to your audience.
What people are saying
About The Culture Guy™
The Service Desk Institute
I invited Ben to speak at the SDI 2019, annual conference and he was enthusiastic, professional and easy to work with right from the beginning. Ben really got stuck in by sharing blogs and social media posts about his session prior to the conference. His session at the conference was well attended and the feedback I received from attendees was super! I think culture hits the nail on the head for anyone who works in a team, across all industries. Thanks Ben it was great meeting you and I would love to work with you again in the future
Director of ONLE Networking
Before meeting Ben, culture wasn't an element of business that I put too much value on. I knew it existed but if I'm totally honest, I didn't realise just how important it was. To get the culture of your business right from day one is vital. How can you expect to grow your business with the right people if they don't share the same culture and values with you? Sounds obvious but until you sit down with Ben and discuss your vision, values and culture, you really won't realise how necessary it is. With Ben's help we have managed to get all our ideas out of our head (even the common sense ones), onto paper and next steps will be to produce a document that we can share with the whole organisation. What better way to make sure we are all on board and working towards a shared goal.
The Property Recruitment Company
We worked with Ben over the course of several months and saw exponential change in our company in many ways. The ideas he brought were easily implemented and created immediate changes for the better. Six months ago, company culture was not even ranked in reasons to work at our company, and in the most recent review, it was nearly unanimous that company culture was now the best reason. Not only that, but we are on track to have our best quarter and month in the six years since our company was founded, all this immediately following our work with Ben. Chance? I think not. This guy knows what he is talking about.
Ben has really helped our team to understand themselves and each other. Super-helpful structure, process and tools, and Ben is an immensely likeable, knowledgeable and helpful guy. We’ll be doing a lot more with him, both internally at Ninety, and beyond with our clients where we want to help build effective insurance innovation teams.
Get in touch and
How can I help?
Let me know when your event is and what content you are looking for and I'll give you a call to discuss availability and pricing.