If you've landed on this page then you're probably booked into one of my Building Culture / Increasing Revenue seminars, either at a local conference or in the City of London. If not, get yourself along to our events page - The Culture Guy Events - and get booked. It's a great introductory session and always well received.
On this page you'll find all the notes, slides and other resources that go with the BC/IR session. There is also a contact form and links to the social media in case you have any further questions or just want some help implementing what you've learned.
Build Culture & Increase Revenue
- Defining what culture truly is and why in the 21st century it's the most important consideration for organisational leaders.
- Five very simple questions every organisation has to answer to start building an effective culture.
- The key components of an organisational purpose (the foundation of culture) and how to go about codifying organisational purpose.
- The 5 dysfunctional behaviours of team and how to avoid them to build a thriving culture.
- Full with inspiring stories and challenging examples of organisations building fantastic cultures and the impact it has on those businesses.
What did you think?